How can I increase the effectiveness of my immune system?
Increasing the effectiveness of your immune system is a great goal! I am glad you are looking to discover even more ways to improve your immune system.
The immune system is a very complex, very vast and an important part of your overall health. It plays a vital role in every area of your health. The immune system is known as the body's first line of defense against threats we face like pollution, bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites, allergens, etc.
There are a number of ways you can support your body's immune system. One thing I will point out is everyone has their own unique needs. No one person is alike in their health needs and strengths. It is important to make sure you do what is best for YOU! I am going to start out with some basic ways you can increase the effectiveness of your immune system.
- Drink PLENTY of water. To learn why it is important to drink enough water, you can check out this post.
- Get PLENTY of sleep. to learn more about the importance of sleep, you can check out this post.
- Eat PLENTY of fruits and vegetables. To learn more about the importance of eating enough fruits and veggies, you can check out this article by Medical News Today. To learn about the suggested amounts of fruits and vegetables you should consume DAILY, you can go to this post.
- Manage daily stress. Stress causes a lot of problems both mentally and physically. Yes! Stress does have physical consequences.
- Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. Exercising improves the efficiency of your immune system.
- Take a good probiotic and good care of your gut! 80% of your immune system is within your gut! Wow!
This FINAL STEP is so important!
4Life™ Research is known as the immune system company. They have some of the best scientists and medical professionals working together to help develop and further expand on products that help support our immune systems and overall health.
- I highly suggest EVERYONE consumes 4Life's* Transfer Factor products to help support their immune systems in an unparalleled way!
To boost your immune system I suggest using 4Life's* Transfer Factor Plus Tri-Factor Formula®. If you have an over-active immune system (auto-immune condition) you do not want to boost the immune system. You want to modulate it. You need your immune system to be down-regulated in the areas of the body it is over-responding and up-regulated as needed when your body encounters a threat. Making sure the immune system does not stay hyper-active after it deals with a threat is also vital in your body. I suggest you consume the Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula®.
To learn more about transfer factor you can watch this video.
Lauren Nichole Roberts